is it cancer?
i got red itchy all over my body, it happens frequently. not sure what is causing it. then i started to get strange sores on the skin that bleed? they just happen out of nowhere.

it started with itching at the groin area then it was red for some days then it dissapeared.

the itching is happening on my face, my chest, arms but sometimes even legs. but mostly on my face and neck. it basically turns red then it stays like that then it dissapears after some day. then it comes back in some other place on the body. if i itch more it turns more red. also sometimes when i get these skin rashes they have a white dots and red area around it. i just cant deal with this itching anymore.

i also noticed white dots on my chest recently, what could that be? they do not itch or anything, just small white dots on the skin.
Hi, its certainly not skin cancer so can relax with that one. Sounds more like some type of allergy. Getting redder when you scratch is to be expected and the sores and bleeding after scratching, may just indicate you have broken the skin by scratching. I would suggest, as it has been going on for a little while, that you see a dermatologist.  Perhaps also, post this question in the dermatology forum instead. It will be more likely someone might recongnise the symptoms and give more advice, as it would bee a dermatology condition, not cancer