Skin Cancer Community
moles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

moles

I have a black circular mole in my right leg. It is slightly raised but not hurt....I have also raised flash in both side of my mouth and hard palate....I tested for HIV  and results negative....I am a bit scared...Can any one suggest me.....What test should I do...?
It can be a normal mole also. Keep an eye on the lump and if you notice changes in it’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.