Skin Cancer Community
pubic lump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

pubic lump

i m a 25 yrs old lady, unmarried. Around 5 yrs ago, i had a small pimple like swelling on my pubic area( above the vaginal area), some pus came out when i squeezed it that time. After that it doesnt pain but remains as a small hard mass reddish in colour. it doesnt pain but now sometimes it itches. What could it be?
Tags: Swelling
This can be a cyst or a benign skin growth. Sebaceous cyst is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that has a lining that resembles the uppermost part (infundibulum) of a hair follicle and fills with a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis.It is usually painless but can become painful if infected.Then antibiotics are needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.