skin problems
Hi. I have this hard redish lump thing on my left arm that I got last night. It's kind of soft too like water is trapped there and like it became hard. It felt like a bone before and was itching a lot. This arm feels more dense than my other arm.

Also, I've been getting this tiny, crystal like substance thing on my head near my hairs!! I always have few bumps or pimple like lumps on my head and sometimes my head itches and I feel hard veryy little crystal like yellow or redish thing that I just ***** out of my skin on my head! They just lay on my skull near my hairs. The redish ones look like blood that hardened and looks like crystal. I am not really such a dirty person. I do have hormonal problems so I don't know if it's related to that.

Also, this is the worst part. I don't know if this a mole thing that I got couple of months ago  my back. It's brown and big and when I scratch around it, it gets bigger. I thought it was like a pimple cuz of dirt but I still have it. It doesnt look like a normal mole. I have other moles that are normal.

I havent been to a doc since like 3 yrs. I know but Ibeen so busy.
Please help. Thank you so muchh.