skin
i have white dots on my chest and i just saw it goin up to my neck they dont hurt nor itch
If the white dots are raised then it can be due to folliculitis. If they are not raised, it can be pityriasis versicolor or pityriasis alba. Pityriasis versicolor is caused by an overgrowth of a yeast fungus and is found mainly on sun exposed areas. Pityriasis alba is a common hypopigmented dermatitis.This is a self-limited disorder that usually resolves by adulthood. Severe cases may benefit by Psoralen plus ultraviolet light A photochemotherapy (PUVA).

For pityriasis versicolor, topical antifungals are effective.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.