Skin Cancer Community
skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

skin

um look when i was 11 years old my skin was almost white i traveled overseas and now im super tan and now im 13 going into 14 years old can i do anything to get lighter skin tone with out cosmetics
Treatment for mild suntan includes cool baths, over-the-counter hydrocortisone creams, and aspirin to ease pain and swelling. Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but are not done after severe sun tanning and can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.