small lumps on top of the eyelid
i have a small lump on the eyelid where you would wear your eye shadow. one time i was able to squeeze a whit thick pus out of it and thought that was the end of it.  it seemed to have spread.  i went to the doctors and went through two rounds of differnet antibiotics. its still there.  i have squeezed them and a small amout of blood comes out, but no more puss.  its angry looking, and since i like to wear makeup, I am embarresed at this as well as scared it might be cancer.  i dont have insurance, as i am a hairdresser without that option, nor can i afford it. it now feels like a soft lump under the lid, NOT inside the eyeball, so i wonder whu my docotr gave me gymycin eyedrops, and the eye doctor gave me eyuthmycin oitment.   Please help me, or tell me what i can do with at home treatments.  i also bathe it with warm compresses as i was told.   NOTHIN helps.  Is this cancer on my eye? omg   I am scared   thankyou
I am not a Dr, just a mom of 4 children -- 2 of whom get what you describe.  Depending where the lump is it might be a stye or something called a pyogenic granuloma .. which is scar tissue that develops after an infection or during the infection process ...... with both my son and teenage daughter who are prone to this type of thing they also scripted steriod ointment with an antibiotic which eventually calmed it down ...... they are *pesky* infections/scar tissue and can take weeks-mos. to clear up.  In my kids' case it was not cancer and stemmed from the eye glands producing oil and getting clogged .. teens and makeup and my son just prone to it.

These lumps can be on the inside or outside of the eyelid.  Usually they won't do anything more for them unless they remain infected a long time and/or produce vision changes, etc.  

Again, I'm not a doctor -- just a patient.

As far as home remedies, ck with your Dr., but maybe they will allow the wipes to cleanse the eye area which are gentle and keep it germ-free .. I cannot recall the name but is o-t-c.

And they suggest no makeup and to toss the old stuff and start over new .. the germs are on the old makeup . I know I know .. costly and pain.

C~
thankyofor the info.  Thats what it sounds like alright.  I will get some of those wipes and try them, and also try not picking it.   Thankyou again.  you have shed some light    lol
My son was told he had a lump inside of his eyeball, what could it be?  
Small lumps at the edge of the eyelid perhaps cause due to sensitive to light and make your eye red. If you are finding some changes please consult a doctor as soon as possible.