Skin Cancer Community
staph hair follicle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

staph hair follicle

I got staph from past 1 and half months.. tiny pimple white head boils and ingrown hair(double hair in one hair opening) and then hair is kind of not growing back!!! boils are all over my body not dense but yes, spreading for sure!! chest back shoulder legs armpit hands!! doc's medication not really helping coz its been while. As long as my body hair is going away i m gud wid it!!! but i m getting worried about my scalp hair!! early stage of staph have me fever chill fatigue and all possible problems.. however, no i feel perfectly normal except these hair what i m losing all over my body!! i m getting double hair all over my body and then hair looks pocky and no hair grows after tht!! any solution!! should I just ignore and continue the dos'c medicine and flayl 400... or is it something serious...or may cause something serious if neglected!! my WBC was 15000 a month back:---that was before starting to loose hair on my body!! now i have not done any CBC. plz advice..thank you in advance!
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
You need to get treated for these recurrent boils. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.Treatment includes antibiotics and do not touch or pick them up.

Recurrent boils are found in diabetes, HIV infection, or other immune system disorders.So get your blood sugar evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...