sunburns
Ok I kno how terrible it is to be in the sun all day without protection even kno I don't tan at all I'm 1/2 german so I burn well on Sunday I went to the beach n that night I was in extreme pain n was red as a lobster. I don't kno why I always do this but this time I've been thinking about skin cancer , I'm 30 years old with 2 gorgeous sons n another due this Aug , plus I got married to my soul mate last year................. Ok my question is I don't kno a lot about skin cancer but like are there any signs I should be looking for ?? N if there's anything else I should kno ???? Thank u
Depending on the type of skin cancer, symptoms are different. In basal cell carcinoma, there appears a pearly or waxy bump or a flat, flesh-colored or brown scar-like lesion. Squamous cell carcinoma appears as firm, red nodule or a flat lesion with a scaly, crusted surface. Melanoma has an irregular border, is asymmetrical, uneven color and increasing in size. If you notice changes in the mole's color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.