Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
Back of the head heart beets

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Back of the head heart beets
Hi doctor

I'm a 19 yrs old male.....I have a problem wich I think is a result of lack of sleep although I'm not sure so plz help me

3 months ago.....I remember not sleeping enough so I used to feel something strange, when I put my head on the pillow to sleep every night I feel my "heart beats" knocking on the back of my head strongly !!

I saw a doctor and she told me my blood pressure was high....and sometimes when I went to school I feel something wrong with my head like if wasnt fully awake....not to mentioned a headache wich I had for a complete five days

this didnt take so long.....it eventually stopped thank god.........

3 days ago.....I had this problem again, but withiout headaches, only this back of the head thing, not to mention that I'm only sleeping for only a couple of hours these days

what do u think is wrong with me :(
It sounds like a blood pressure issue that's related to lack of sleep. If the problem goes aways after you get caught up on sleep, then I wouldn't worry. If not, then you should see your doctor.