Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
Back of the head heart beets
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Back of the head heart beets

Hi doctor

I'm a 19 yrs old male.....I have a problem wich I think is a result of lack of sleep although I'm not sure so plz help me

3 months ago.....I remember not sleeping enough so I used to feel something strange, when I put my head on the pillow to sleep every night I feel my "heart beats" knocking on the back of my head strongly !!

I saw a doctor and she told me my blood pressure was high....and sometimes when I went to school I feel something wrong with my head like if wasnt fully awake....not to mentioned a headache wich I had for a complete five days

this didnt take so long.....it eventually stopped thank god.........

3 days ago.....I had this problem again, but withiout headaches, only this back of the head thing, not to mention that I'm only sleeping for only a couple of hours these days

what do u think is wrong with me :(