Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
RU Sleeping machine results

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

RU Sleeping machine results

my numbers were 16, 5, 17, 7, 14, 3, 10 which totals 72, so what does this mean?  I live in a really small town, that takes forever to find out anything here.  I really worry, since I am always so tired, all the time.
I do know that I always have abnormal EKG's, but that, the doctor says, might be normal for me, although tests in Nov. 08 showed, the left side of heart does not fill up right, and that the heart is getting stiff for some reason, they never have put me on meds or anything else.
Tags: sleeping resutls, Heart
Avatar_dr_m_tn
I'm sorry, but taken out of context, I'm not sure what those numbers mean. Are you reading from a CPAP compliance data report or a sleep study? Are there any labels next to the numbers you're reading?
to go with the above post,, I would like to know what the numbers on the RU Sleeping monitor means, hour 1 was 16  hour 2  was 5, hour 3 was 17, hour 4 was 7 hour 5 was 14,hour 6 was 3, and hour 7 was 10
I would like to know what the numbers mean.
it was an in home sleep apnea/sleep study that was done, as my blood pressure is 100/50 I usually have low blood pressure, but this was unusally low, and I had not been resting I had been active prior to the blood pressure being taken, that is why she ordered the sleep study at home.
I hope this helps clarify. the test was done on a Respironics, R U Sleeping RTS.
thank you
Good morning I'm on CPAP machine set at 7.0 an Oxygen set at 2liters my Dr. had me to do a R  U Sleep Study at home I don't know the results yet but I wake up during the night feeling like I stopped breathing also I would like to know if sleeping with your mouth open a sign of not getting enough oxygen? Thanks for the reply