Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
Recent episodes
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Recent episodes

HI, my name is Josh and I'm 18 years old. For the past week and a half I've been experiencing frequent episodes of waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Sometimes up to 6 episodes in one night. Almost to the point where I'm either scared to go back to sleep, fearing that I wont wake up because I'll stop breathing or just because by the time i finally fall asleep its time to get up again. I have panic attacks, not often, and high anxiety. I was recently told by my doctor that my tonsils where so large that they were almost touching. Not sure whats causing this. Sleep Apnea or the tonsils, or a combination of both. All I want to do is sleep at night.

Thank You,

Josh