Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
Recommendation

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Recommendation
Any suggestion of a good doctor in Hong Kong that can help me with my 3 year old daughter. She is being with an specialist, and this one said she needs to be remove the adenoids, an homeopathic doctor told us, that she has allergy to dairy products. He said this is the reason why she is getting very often runny nose. She had a cough for about 3 months. Now stop, but the runny nose with a nasal congestion is avoid that she can breath trough her nose. Even when the runny nose stop, you still hear that she have to use her mouth.
Im being reading the articles in this website, some of the syntoms can be the skin problems, she has sort of like cutting skin around her toes. But this one is being there since she born. Gets better when we stop the milk. Funny thing is that she was a healthy kid until last November that she start with the cough and runny nose. Since then, hasnt stop.
Sorry, but I don't know anyone in HK. It'd difficult to make any recommendation without examining your child and looking at a complete medical history. You could start with a milk products elimination diet and see what happens. If not better, consider the surgery.