Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
Sleeping trouble
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sleeping trouble

Hi

For the two months I have had problems sleeping. It would start out where I wouldnt sleep at all for three nights in a row and then be able to sleep again with the help of tyelenol pmPremenstrual syndrome
Relieving pms. Tyelenol pmPremenstrual syndrome
Relieving pms then stopped working and I was still have trouble getting to sleep at all. The doctor prescribed ambienAmbien
Ambien cr, it works off and on. I would take it and it would help me sleep but then sometimes it wouldnt work. Recently I couldnt sleep for three nights in a row and then ambienAmbien
Ambien cr did not work for me. I will sleep from the ambienAmbien
Ambien cr but then the next night I will have no sleep whatso ever. I found that even when I cutCuts and puncture wounds the ambien in half 5mg I am able to sleep sometimes. I want to know if anxiety can push you to the point of not sleeping at all and that I dont have sporadic fatal insomnia? Sometimes after I do sleep I have like a mind fog where it takes me atleast two hours for my mind to defog. Right now I am taking half of 5mg of ambien and it is working some nights for me to go to sleep. I have also become more nervous and agitated lately with panic attacks. I want to relax knowing that anxiety can cause this kind of insomnia and not some fatal disease.