Sleeping trouble

For the two months I have had problems sleeping. It would start out where I wouldnt sleep at all for three nights in a row and then be able to sleep again with the help of tyelenol pmPremenstrual syndrome
Relieving pms. Tyelenol pmPremenstrual syndrome
Relieving pms then stopped working and I was still have trouble getting to sleep at all. The doctor prescribed ambienAmbien
Ambien cr, it works off and on. I would take it and it would help me sleep but then sometimes it wouldnt work. Recently I couldnt sleep for three nights in a row and then ambienAmbien
Ambien cr did not work for me. I will sleep from the ambienAmbien
Ambien cr but then the next night I will have no sleep whatso ever. I found that even when I cutCuts and puncture wounds the ambien in half 5mg I am able to sleep sometimes. I want to know if anxiety can push you to the point of not sleeping at all and that I dont have sporadic fatal insomnia? Sometimes after I do sleep I have like a mind fog where it takes me atleast two hours for my mind to defog. Right now I am taking half of 5mg of ambien and it is working some nights for me to go to sleep. I have also become more nervous and agitated lately with panic attacks. I want to relax knowing that anxiety can cause this kind of insomnia and not some fatal disease.
Please re-post your question in Dr. Jacob's insomnia forum.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.