Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
paralyzed leg when sleeping

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

paralyzed leg when sleeping
Hi, this has happend to me twice now, im 24yold and resonably fit. I woke a few weeks ago with extructing pain to my right leg, that i could not more, it seamed paralyzed to even move my toes was the worst pain i have ever felt!! The worst of the pain was coming from my hip area, I was just lying on my back so its not like i was stopping the blood flow to my leg. But it happened again last night to the same leg its not sore today just a but of light throbing in the hip area im starting to get a bit worried, as this has never happended to me before. Please can anyone help me or suggest if I should see a Doctor? thanks
Start with your medical doctor and then either a neurologist or an orthopedist, depending on where the pain may be coming from.