Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
trouble sleeping
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

trouble sleeping

For a little over a year I have been weight training. Five days a week of intense lifting, around 2 o'clock combined with six days if serious cardio which I have always done with no problems. About 2 months ago I began to have trouble sleeping. Not getting to sleep till 4,5 or 6 in the morning. I gave up all the workout energy drinks and weights while on vacation felt better for a week or so, I decided it must be the energy drinks and gave them up but the trouble sleeping continues. Is this a common side effect for weight training. It is not sore muscles keeping me up it feels im full of adreniline. Others at the gym think is fine and say its my metablisim. If I lay off the weights it seems to help but im not willing to quit.  Any advise?