Always kicking in my sleep?
I always seem to be kicking in my sleep.  Whenever we stay in a hotel and I have to share a bed with my sister, I always kick her while sleeping and wake her up.  Not just hotel beds, either - at home, whenever I wake up, all my covers are messed up because I have been kicking in my sleep.  Also, at a sleepover, two of the girls there were awake at three in the morning.  Apparently I started kicking and punching and crying out in my sleep.
Do I have some kind of sleep disorder?  I would really appreciate your help, thank you so much.
Due to this, I am usually very tired during the day.
Please help, I really would like to know if there is anything I can do to make this go away.
Hi.  Look up something called Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, I have it as I had a sleep study done as I was always tired during the day.  They gave me Mirapex, which is used for Restless Leg.  Have you ever had a sleep study before?
hi, i woke up a few times finding out from my partner that i had kicked, punched and elbowed him in my sleep and also hit myself in the face causing a black eye!
i also bite my tongue in my sleep i dunno whats wrong with me i need help to..