Sleep Disorders Community
Astral Catalepsy VS Sleep Paralysis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Astral Catalepsy VS Sleep Paralysis

I have heard of many peoples stories on Astral Catalepsy, most call it Sleep Paralysis, I have done research on both and one diagnoses seems to be more scientific, while the other is leaning toward spiritual. I have had problems with Astral Catalepsy off and on my whole life, and it is the same feeling as everyone else gets. A sense of a evil presence, a feeling a paralysis, unable to awake, a loud bang or white noise right before awakening, it is a scary feeling i know. But i have overcome it since i was a child, now when it occurs i just tough it out cause in my sleep, im well aware what it is and its happening, sometimes i struggle in my sleep by as noted by others, it just makes it worse. If at all possible just do what i do, tell yourself in your sleep that its just astral projection or sleep paralysis and stay calm, you will soon snap out of it and awake. You might even be in a cold or hot sweat or out of breath when you awaken though..lol