Breathing issues ruining quality of life
Im a 19 year old male currently who has had these breathing problems for a while, the inability to get a full deep breath and breathing through the mouth a lot i have been to all sorts of doctors for it to see what it could be and ended up telling me it was anxiety but this issue gives me anxiety not anxiety started it, i never had anxiety before so for years now i have been looking to what it could be and i basically in my head am thinking im going to deal with it forever.
I have problems exhaling and sleep on an asv ventilator at 15cm max ps now with oxygen, but it doesn't seem to cure me...
have you found a cure?  I also take klonopin
no I was only given clonozapem  but no cure idk if i will ever find one to be honest
Do you have any nasal congestion, so as to prevent breathing through your nose?  

What is your blood oxygen?  I am not a doctor but come to this Community looking for help with my nasal congestion problem and I find breathing is a problem mostly when I am in bed, more when on my back than when on my side.

I have purchased an Oximeter, the type you see in most doctor offices when they clamp the thick small device on the end of a your finger.  I find my oxygen saturation level is usually over 95%, a safe healthy level, and yet I sometimes get a "panic" surge when in bed and have to stand up to get a feeling of getting enough oxygen.  I think at least some of my problem is psychological and a reaction to the "stuffy" nose.

I will see my PC Doctor next week for an annual physical and will aske if he can support/prescribe a over night oximeter monitoring session.  Just as some wear a recording heart monitor to check for arrhythmia I believe doctors can prescribe a recording oximeter to do a mini-at-home sleep study.  I mention this because apnea is a concern to me, and if yoiu have some similar problems you may want to discuss that also with your doctor(s) - I assume they have already done so, but if not, think about it.