Cant fall asleep at night!!!
Hi, lately I havent been able to get hardly any sleep!! I take seraquil to help me sleep...... But lately it hasnt been working!!  Is there something I can do to help me get a good nights sleep?? Also... Would my mattress be a part of it...it is uncomfortable..... I'm thinking that that Is part of it......?????
When I found I was deficient in iodine, I started taking Lugol's solution (potassium iodide) and my insomnia gradually lessened and then disappeared.

If you are not using much salt, or not using iodized salt, and don't eat fish and other sea creatures, you are likely to be deficient in iodine.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Seraquil is used to treat schizophrenia and anxiety disorders. But it does cause sleepiness and sometimes agitation. The symptoms could be the side effects of the medications. Discuss your symptoms with your consulting doctor he may change the dose or the medications.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.