Can't sleep took two klonopin and a seroquel
I've been sleeping great lately with the addition of  klonopin and seroquel. However the past two nights I have not slept well, I tried to take a nap today (which I usually do) and it failed. I tried taking an extra klonopin, but to not avail. I waited a good 20 minutes and sleep did not come. Usually on this medication I call fall asleep within 10 minutes.
I'm freaking out and becoming paranoid about sleep, I fear it. When I don't sleep I feel sick and gross. Help?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Please don't venture to take sedatives and controlled substances without the supervision of a doctor. Sedatives or sleep aids are used to tide over temporary insomnia. Either way to most of the sedatives (sleeping tablets), people develop tolerance, that is they stop working very effectively with time. So, try to develop good sleep hygiene. Sleep and get up at the same time every day, avoid smoking, alcoholic and caffeinated beverages and exercise regularly.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.