Could UARS be the issue?
For the past four months I have been battling fatigue, low body temperature, headaches, high blood pressure, and body pains; previous to Oct 22, 2012, my BP has historically been 110-120/80 and I never had headaches. I was diagnosed with UARS in 2005 but was given a CPAP with a nasal-aire vs a full face mask and any time I was stuffy I would discard the use of my CPAP. I haven't used it for several years now. The doctors are baffled, my sleep study did not reveal OSA (but when I mentioned UARS they looked like they were unaware of what that was). Any thoughts or feedback on whether UARS would account for my conditions? Thanks!
All the Best - Bert (aoh3)

This discussion is related to Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea but doesn't fit the bill.
The lack of response by others may be for the same reason I have passed you post up a couple of time:  I don't know what UARS stands for, same for OSA.  This may well mean I/we don't have knowledge/experience that would be helpful.

Just a thought, you may want to spell them out.
Thanks Jerry, a great recommendation! UARS is the abbreviation for Upper Airway Restricted Syndrome and OSA for Obstructive Sleep Apnea - hope this helps with anyone's thoughts, experiences, or recommendations! Thanks for any help!
God Bless - Bert
Thanks, for spelling out the letters.   Upper Airway Restricted Syndrome sounds like what I may suffer from myself.  Unfortunately I "hang" around this Community as a fellow sufferer, not a doctor or even patient with answers.  Is the treatment of UARS limited to breathing aids, CPAP and similar?  From what you posted I conclude you got relief since 2005 and have found you could get along with out using CPAP (isn't that just a compressor that puts a positive pressure into your mouth and nose?).  

I suffer from a sinus congestion every night all year round but limited mostly to when I lie down to sleep   Does that sound like a symptom of UARS?  I have very little congestion when I am up and on my feet or even seated.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but my condition may offer some additional insight.

I have not yet consulted an ENT doctor, but I may.

Our discussion  at least keeps your post on the top of the list.
Sorry, I forgot which Community I was on, I though from your post I was on the Respiratory Disorder Community.  You may want to try that Community too.

I come to the Sleep Disorder Community because I suffer from trouble mares every night. This may be related to my congestion,  but I don't know that.

As for high blood pressure, have you tried a beta blocker?  I haunt Medhelp in the heart area too as I suffer from heart problems - yep I'm an old guy.