Sleep Disorders Community
Daymares.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Daymares.

Hello I am a 32 year old female. I have been on chlomid for about 5 months now trying to conceive. For the past 2 months I have been having nightmares only when I nap during the day I think once during the night and it is always about losing  my 4 year old son somehow. The scenarios are always different but I always wake up in fear and it is starting to cause depression issues for me. I am trying to stop them but I do know how. I speak to others in detail about the dream I always think of good things before bed and have even kept a journal for them. But they still keep coming. It makes me fearful to sleep. do you recommend anything else that I can do??? I just want them to stop. And do you think it is the medicine? This was my last month and I will not go back on it because I have allot of side effects from the pills. Such as, hot flashes, depression, and extremely emotional.
Please! Any suggestions are welcOme!