Do I have a sleeping disorder?
For the last two weeks I haven't been able to sleep. It takes a minute for me to fall asleep but I start to wake up all times of the night and I can't go back to sleep. This has been happening for two weeks and I told my mom about it and she gave me sleeping aid pills and I went to sleep just fine. But the next night when I took the pills again they didn't work. The reason why this is so strange for me is because even when I feel like I'm sleep my mind is like still awake. And the craziest thing is that when I have to wake up in the morning to go to school I never feel tired!! Only that one time when I took the pills and slept threw the night did I wake feel tired. My mom doesn't understands and honestly I don't either. Does this look like a sleeping disorder?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Please stop worrying that would be the first step to sleeping well. Humans are born with basic needs and the body responds to that. Just adopt the normal rhythm and the natural flow.

You should not keep thinking about sleeplessness, as this in turn promotes insomnia and it becomes a vicious cycle.

You should stop becoming anxious and try to relax. Condition yourself that you can relax and that you can sleep well.

Try yoga and meditation they have calming effects. Go for long stress free walks. Also, do exercise in the daytime this promotes good sleep.

If it persists or is troublesome consult your doctor for assessment to rule out sleep disorders.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.