Aa
A
A
Close
Do you know?
2008 was a great year! I got straight A's in school and was doing well. The next year was bad. My grades were low, and I did not feel my self, even sleeping 17 hours a day. I then found out I had a testosterone deficiency, and hypothyroidism (I am now on Androgel and Synthroid). I weigh 195 lbs, I am 5' 4", and I have Asperger’s Syndrome. The last few years haven’t got much better. I wake up fatigued and tired all day. Dreams seem like wisps when I have them (which are rarely). I suffer from axiety and depression as well (I am on Risperdal, and just started laMictal). I sleep very sporadically and have no energy despite the Angrogel. Additionally, because of the testosterone, all headaches and migraines pre-2009 vanished. I was very good at recalling information in textbooks, but now I really can’t remember much. My brain feels like it has slowed down and I need to think for a few minutes before I answer a question. On a side note, because of stomach problems (as a child I was always constipated; in the last 3 years my stool has turned very soft), I found out I have a mild Gluten allergy. I don’t know what is related and what isn’t, but I would like to know what I might have?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Although I cannot help you out, please keep checking. This is a great site and even if it takes a little while, chances are you will get help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources