Do you know?
2008 was a great year! I got straight A's in school and was doing well. The next year was bad. My grades were low, and I did not feel my self, even sleeping 17 hours a day. I then found out I had a testosterone deficiency, and hypothyroidism (I am now on Androgel and Synthroid). I weigh 195 lbs, I am 5' 4", and I have Asperger’s Syndrome. The last few years haven’t got much better. I wake up fatigued and tired all day. Dreams seem like wisps when I have them (which are rarely). I suffer from axiety and depression as well (I am on Risperdal, and just started laMictal). I sleep very sporadically and have no energy despite the Angrogel. Additionally, because of the testosterone, all headaches and migraines pre-2009 vanished. I was very good at recalling information in textbooks, but now I really can’t remember much. My brain feels like it has slowed down and I need to think for a few minutes before I answer a question. On a side note, because of stomach problems (as a child I was always constipated; in the last 3 years my stool has turned very soft), I found out I have a mild Gluten allergy. I don’t know what is related and what isn’t, but I would like to know what I might have?
Although I cannot help you out, please keep checking. This is a great site and even if it takes a little while, chances are you will get help.