Sleep Disorders Community
Dream all night

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Dream all night

I am constantly dreaming all night long and never wake up feeling refreshed.  I take 200mg of Lamictal everyday for Bipolar II disorder, but I have dreamed like this for as long as I can remember.  I can wake up  and immediately go back to the dream I was in.  I just want to feel well rested.....any ideas why I dream all night long??
i have the same problem also, but my mind is able to stimulate this picture of me getting up and eating breakfast and going to school throughout the morning while i am asleep. its very frustrating considering the fact that i dont even  realize im still asleep.
I dream almost every time I go to sleep, even if i just sleep for 10 minutes in the middle of the day. I can wake up and return to dreams to, and like dports i can dream im awaking up, and do all the normal stuff in the morning and then realize later that is just a dream.
I have dreams inside dreams to. Sometimes I go to sleep in a dream, and wake up in the reality, but my brain think that is inside a dream, so, when I realize the reality, its a really interesting process. Its crazy when you consciously feel your brain changing all the perception of the reality around.

In the end, I love dreaming, its kind of a extension of the reality, where you can live another lives ;)
I m a normal guy, no problems at all. Dreams make part of our life. So guys, Enjoy yours :)