Dreaming..? very confused
I got home from school and I go to my bed to take a nap. In the beginning, I keep going in and out of sleep. I get into another comfortable position and I lay on my stomach. Then as I fall into a deep sleep, I feel a spirit was behind me. I saw it dark so I was scared. I heard a strange noise that I can no explain. I felt it doing something to me. My body was twitching and my eyes were rolling back. I was scared so I woke up. When I was fully a awake, my back felt like as if I got a message. (Its still currently tingalling) I feel good but still tired. And I don't know. I'm very confused. At first when I woke up I was scared, I though a evil spirit was behind me taking my soul or my luck. But then I felt like I got a message and I was more calm. I'm very confused. Help??
This sounds like hypnagogic hallucinations. These are harmless, but can obviously be distressing. The most common trigger is sleep deprivation. Avoiding sleeping on your back can sometimes lessen these episodes. If it's becoming disruptive to your life, see your doctor about it.
sounds to me like sleep paralysis. you can find a lot of info about this on the net. i was shocked i thought i was the only one. it very well may be genetic from what i have read. my father also has it. i rarely get it anymore but it was common when i was a little kid. i would feel paralyzed and couldnt talk or yell. it also felt like i could not breathe. it would seem like i would wake up in the same room but it would be slightly different and i would see many hallucinations. i would wake up and many times when i went back to sleep it happen again. it does totally seem like an evil spirit or something supernatural. it's just all in your mind though. they say this may even explain some alien abductions.