Drug interactions
I have fibromyalgia and have been on Lunesta, Lexapro, and Meloxicam for several months. For three days I couldn't move my head and was prescribed Metaxolone. Should I be questioning my doctor? I just see all these drug interactions and its making me extremely uncomfortable. I've been trying not to take the Lunesta but then I don't get any sleep at night and I try not to take the Meloxicam unless absolutely necessary. Any advice?
Indeed ask your prescribing doctor about stopping any drugs you feel you might want to stop, or any unpleasant side effect questions.

I've only had experience with Lunesta, but in the form of Ambien. Both are from the same family of drugs. If you stop a hypnotic sleep drug you'll soon find yourself in big withdrawal with very unpleasant symptoms. That might easily be what you're experiencing instead of drug interactions.

If you ever have a question about drug interactions try this interaction checker:
http://healthtools.aarp.org/drug-interactions

I hope your fibromyalgia is well under control and you're feeling well soon from the other effects. -Robert