Sleep Disorders Community
Falling asleep later and later every night?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

I have this strange sleep problem where I fall asleep later and later every night and wake up later and later every day, and I'll do this around the entire clock, so half the month I'll be sleeping mostly during the day and the other half I'll be sleeping mostly during the night. My quality of sleep is not affected (I hardly ever have insomnia and I almost always wake up feeling refreshed)

Here is my sleep tracker for the past month: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/10041454?personal_page_id=4649906 (Hopefully this is the right link?)

It's incredibly debilitating to daily life, keeping schedules, etc. People have told me "Well, just try to go to sleep at the same time/ wake up at the same time!" but it never works. I've attempted staying up all day long when I'm on a 'day-sleep-cycle' but by the time the night rolls around my body starts waking up regardless if I slept at all or not. Plus I also have epilepsy and skipping out on sleep can trigger seizures so I feel like I'm at the mercy of my cycling sleep schedule, not to mention how impossible it is to make any kind of social plans more than a few days in advance.

I have no idea what is going on with me, all I could find through Googling is something similar called non-24, but it only affects blind people and I am sighted.
How about
Estimated you next wake-up time, call you up one hour ahead of the time  with an alarm clock, then your next sleeping time is likely to be earlier. Try not nap during the course.