Feeling paralysed when I wake up from sleeping
Since I can remember, I have had these feelings of paraphrasing when I am sleeping. Here's what happens: I will wake up and be unable to move. When I try to move, I feel as though something has me pinned down. I am unable to speak or move any part of my body. I feel as though I can not breath. Sometimes, I feel like I am shaking or being shaked by something when I try to fight back. I am unable to cry out for help.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to an entity called sleep paralysis. When this happens in sleep the person has difficulty moving his hands or feet. This is the symptom of a sleep disorder called Narcolepsy. This sleep disorder is characterized by excessive day time sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy where the person has episodes of loss of muscle function while awake, hypnogogic hallucinations and automatic behavior. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may schedule you for a polysomnogram (sleep test) to rule out sleep disorders and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.