Goes into deep sleep, stays there & can't them wake up
I think my son has a sleeping problem. Any time he goes to sleep he goes into a deep sleep and can't wake up.  I just passed it off when he was a kid because he played so hard but at 23, married, and 2 kids it's negitively effecting every aspect of his life.  He's not lazy.  It's getting worse.  Is there any medicine to regulate his sleep pattern to keep him from staying in that deep sleep stage?

You should consult a sleep specialist/ neurologist for a detailed evaluation of your son. He will probably need to go through some investigations including some blood tests, scans, EEG and  sleep study. Only then can proper medication be prescribed. I would suggest that you do not delay in consulting a specialist at the earliest.
Yes its better to consult a neurophysician and get evaluated at earliest. Did he had any injury to head or any behavioural changes in childhood, since its there for so many years have you met any doctor earlier. It may be of habit now for him to sleep for more time, may be change in place or job can bring some changes in his lifestyle.

Is he obese by any chance? I think it will be a good idea to consult a neurologist.