Haven't been sleeping
I'm not sure if its because I'm stressed, or because my mind is subconsciously always running. But I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that would help me get a good nights rest? Tylenol PM and other pills do not work.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Lack of sleep could be due to stress. You should not keep thinking about sleeplessness, as this in turn promotes insomnia and it becomes a vicious cycle.

You should stop becoming anxious and try to relax. Try to have a warm bath before sleeping. Have a glass of milk or read a book before trying to sleep. Don’t watch TV or do exercise before sleeping. Condition yourself that you can relax and that you can sleep well.

Try yoga and meditation they have calming effects. Go for long stress free walks. Also, avoid daytime naps and do exercise in the daytime this promotes good sleep.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.