Headache cause of not sleeping in day time
Im a 21 year old male. And im a University student and most of my lectures are in the morning so i have gotten into this habit of sleeping in the day time from around 2-5pm. However i have noticed on many occasions that if i dont get my regular daytime sleep i get severe and unbearable headaches. It should be noted that i can stay awake during this time with ease unlike most people i saw and read about who were having difficulties staying awake, the only drawback of staying awake is the headache i mentioned above. So dear experts please help me cause i am in dire need of getting rid of this habit and headache, will staying awake during this time regularly for a period help get rid of this ? Should i seek medical help ?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There is a circadian rhythm for all living organisms. It is a 24 hour cycle rhythm and the biological clock within that individual adapts to this rhythm. So, if you have set it to sleep in the afternoon, depriving this may cause effects like headaches. You have to set your rhythm in a particular way which suits your modes of work. To change this it will have to be a gradual process. You will have to reset the rhythm. For e.g. if you don't want to sleep in the afternoons, you will have to sleep for one hour less to begin with. Continue this for some time. Then reset by another hour and repeat the process. This way you can reset your biological clock.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Hey thanks for the reply, yes in this short time i have actually gotten rid of this habit and the headaches are no more. Thanks again :)
Good Luck and Take Care...:)