Sleep Disorders Community
I always feel fatigued and like my heart is about to jump out of my che...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

I always feel fatigued and like my heart is about to jump out of my chest

I was getting concerned about being so sleepy during the day lately and how my heart pounds for no reason... so after reading some information that was given to me about sleeping disorders, I thought I would record on my iphone my sleep, so I could see if anything unusual is related to how I have been feeling lately.  On the recording of 4 hours, I noticed that I stop breathing regularly (without noticable attempts to struggle to breathe), hyperventilating and moaning... some snoring was noted, but not extreme.  I haven't had these issues before.  Is there a chance these problems will go away in time without the need for medical assistance?
Hard to say if it could go away since we're not sure what it is, but if it is related to sleep apnea, it's not likely to resolve without intervention.