I need help
Okay, I may as well say that I am known to talk in my sleep. But I have dreams where there is snakes or spiders in my bed and I jump out of bed and run away and when I actually realize what Im doing my heart is racing and my hands are shaking. This doesnt happen every night but it has happened before.
Are you sleep walking as well as talking?  If you are actually getting up, then you are sleep walking.  Obviously you have night terrors.  I will send you a link.  
No unless you consider when I jump out of bed and run because Im not fully aware of that but I am slightly aware. Its always spiders or snakes. Always; everytime it happens.
Okay actually now that I think about it, I have but its been a while. My dad told me I got up and started getting ready one time in the middle of the night and my eyes were open. And Ive woke up standing in front of a mirror one time.