Idiopathic Hypersonia
I have recently been diagnosed with Idiopathic Hypersomnia and my GP decided to treat me with Adderall XR. its only been a week but i already have some weird symptoms and i dont feel a change at all. Anyone else been treated for this? Should i continue with the medication and see how it works after a few weeks or should i call my Dr and see what my other options are?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You could continue to use the medication Adderall XR for a few more days, before you see an improvement in your symptoms. However, long-term use, which is 4 weeks or more  in adolescents and adults, has not been systematically evaluated in controlled trials. So, it is usually used for short term. Discuss these options with your consulting doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Well, I went back to see her and told her about my side effects and that the medication did not seem to be working. She said anything else would be worst for me. She's sending me to a neurologist and upped the mg on the prescription till i am able to get an appointment....