I'm Not Sure.
For a while, I have had people tell me that I will cry or make whining noises in my sleep. I'm not completely sure what is happening or what is going on at the moment either. Also, in some moments, I catch and hear myself. I need help. I'm not sure what is wrong. Should I see a doctor?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to Somniloquy or sleep-talking as it is popularly called, and occurs in about 15% of children. In this disorder the person is not aware of his actions. This is because of the poor development of the sleep/wake cycle. Areas of the brain that deal with talking are active, while the areas that deal with cognition and awareness are sleeping, hence the person sleep talks. In adults it could be associated with stress, anxiety or other sleep disorders. Sleep deprivation and stress are known to aggravate these symptoms. If the symptoms are interfering with your sleep schedules consult your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.