Insomnia and low blood pressure

I am 27 years old and I have had insomnia for about 3 years. I usually get to sleep relatively fast but I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep. I sleep 3 to 5 hours per night. I first thought it was a psychological problem as I have been depressed  for a long time (from the ages of 16 to 23). My sleeping trouble began afterwards when I started to feel better about myself but I thought it was an heritage from this period, even though today I feel fine (except for the constant fatigue). Anyway, I don't rule out this possibility but last weekend, I took my blood pressure in a fitness club and I discovered that it is 114/58, which apparently is slightly low. I've done some research and apparently low blood pressure and insomnia can be linked. Moreover I have other symptoms that could be due to low blood pressure such as vision problem, shivers, cold hands and feet, hair loss. So I'm thinking going to a doctor but I don't know which specialist to see. Could anyone inform me on this?

Thanks in advance.
I very much doubt that your blood pressure is all that low, or that it creates the symptoms you mention. If you know a good general practitioner I would go to him for a general physical. (By the way, my blood pressure,100/60, is quite low but still not abnormal, or so they tell me).
Thank you for your response.
I am not convinced myself that my insomnia is related to my (supposedly) low blood pressure. You know what it is, insomnia makes you desperate for a remedy and you search every little thing that could be linked to it. Anyway, I intend to explore more about the possible physical causes and will try to get a complete health check up.
Thanks again
I just thought of something. I got a handle on my own insomnia when I started taking Lugol's solution. Because I am deficient in iodine, I take 5 drops of 5% Lugol's (potassium iodide) a week (one drop a day on weekdays). The usual supplement is two to three drops a week. You will find information on the internet that recommends very high dosages. But I think that advice is scary. Iodine is known to aid sleep.