Lunesta questions
Does Lunesta leave an awful taste in your mouth? I just started taking it this past week, and if has left this bitter, chrome sort of taste in my mouth. It lasts pretty much the entire day until I take my nightly dose. It is really really gross. And I think I would give up taking the drug if it continues. Has anyone else had this problem. Does it go away? The med really works great for me, but this issue is really irritating. Any thoughts would be greatl,
Yes lunesta does leave a metallic taste in the mouth though in most cases it goes away after a couple of weeks. If it persists you can try putting the pill inside a vegetable capsule and consuming it. This has been found to cut down the taste significantly.
Thanks for your iip about the vegetable capsules. I will definitely try that. The lunesta is certainly helping my sleeping but I cannot stand this taste 24 hours a day .