Mind Awake but cann't move.
Some times I am awake but I cannot move my body. I know what's going on around me. I am trying my level best to move. but I am uable. I wait my partner or my daughter to shake my body to wake me up. sometime they lift my hand or run hand over my cheeks but I don't move. They thinks I am in deep sleep. So they don't disturb me. My body starts to pain because I am in same possition for hours without movement. I am not even able to take  saliva in even it drips from my mouth. why like this? It often happens with me. Normally I am a person who wakes up with slightest sound.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to an entity called sleep paralysis. When this happens in sleep the person has difficulty moving his hands or feet. This is the symptom of a sleep disorder called Narcolepsy. This sleep disorder is characterized by excessive day time sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy where the person has episodes of loss of muscle function while awake, hypnogogic hallucinations and automatic behavior. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may schedule you for a polysomnogram (sleep test) to rule out sleep disorders and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.