My 2 year old wont sleep!!!!! HELP!!! SOS!!!
I have a very spirited 2 1/2 year old girl. She wants everything she can't have. and goes crazy from time to time. but what my main problem is that she doesn't want to go to bed. A few days ago a got my daughter off her beloved soother, which she only used at night.Now when I bring her down for a nap at 2ish she goes screaming and yelling. same thing at night time. My husband refuses to have her sleep in our room or bed. I offer her any toy she wants, to bring to bed with her. She is still sleeping in a crib, she doesn't know how to get out of it yet. I've tried warm milk, rocking her, staying in the room with her, night lights, dark room,, anything and everything. Now  I let her scream herself to sleep, which usually takes 10-30 minutes. If i stay in the room with her i can't handle it, I yell back at her, so I leave her room. What should I do??????????????
Hai:

Give her warm milk , or banana, or potato or honey  before going to bed.

Sleep in seilent room ,and dark room

thanks

Keep in mind that what you do now will likely be the norm for quite some time.  Letting her scream until she falls asleep is teaching her how to get herself to sleep so that she doesn't need you to rock her, take her for a ride in the car, etc. to go to sleep.  It is hard at first but, if you stick with it, you will be glad that you did.

When people I knew found out that my kids were both sleeping through the night by a couple months old, I was constantly getting questioned on how I did it.  I ended up authoring an ebook on parenting and this is one of the issue I discuss.  If you are interested in a free copy, just message me and let me know which email address to send it to.
Hi, most common problem with nights is the baby prefers to sleep all day and want to play all the night as they don’t know the difference between day and night. Of course they want company, so they keep there parents up, too.

To reverse this rather annoying baby habit, be sure you wake your baby every three or four hours to eat during the day and add proper stimulation. You make her awake in day time by playing, light around her, feeding etc. When baby get tired in day time, they sleep well in night.

Also you must make her feed well before sleep, comfortable bed, proper covering them and then will sleep well without disturbing. You can consult pediatrician for further evaluation. I suggest you to consult pediatrician. Take care and regards.

i have the same issue as a mother and i started putting music on soothing music on and it works well but in the middle of the night when the music stops she'll wake up so id put another song on but she doesnt sleep until i leave the room but now she so grown in to it i bought her a tablet and she'll sit in her bedroom at night for 5-10 mins looking for a song to play and she has been since she was a newborn and now she 4 and its still works so try playing soothing music it helped me for four years and i still do it and im 37!!!