Sleep Disorders Community
My man has unaware sexual dreams of other woman

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Im needing authentic help cos it is every night nw,my man has reoccurring sex dreams of other woman.But he does not remember0 the next morning, n as far as he concerned he dnt dream.He trys2come2me n tell him2go away n push him away,but he keeps worming hes way back which i abhor.Is there any natural treatment out there that may help cos i really cannot handle much more of this eccentric  behaviour.It is getting very difficult4me cos i care4my elderly mum as well,who cannot do anything4herself!
first of all, what does your man's dreams have to do with your elderly mum.  She is not a part of you and your man's relationship when it comes to activities behind closed doors.  Or at least I hope not.  It's fine for her to be knowledgeable of your relationship and be a good person to offer advice or have a discussion with about your relationship, but it is best to keep parents out of these affairs.  It can cause all sorts of trouble for you and your man's future relationship.
second, all men, or at least most, dream about sex, whether it's with you or somebody else.  They can't control it, they are asleep, it is deep within their subconcious and is tapped into while they dream.  Best thing to do, ignore it if it really bothers you, or go with it.  He will probably act out his dream on you while he is still asleep, if you allow it and go along with his actions, implying your own into it also!  This will most likely awake him and what to his wondering eyes should appear.........YOU, and all the pleasure that you have just given him.  I guarantee that other woman is not on his mind now.  If he doesn't wake, well, he doesn't remember the dreams anyway, so I guess all the fun you had last night is your little secret.  Trust me, any man, dreaming of sex, is not going to be mad or upset to be woke up with sex.  If he is, tell him, you started it, I didn't realize you were asleep, I guess you must have been dreaming of me.  
I once dated a man who sat straight up in bed, started reaching out and squeezing at something, yelling, "Stacey, we need more boobs, get more boobs in here!"  My name is not Stacey........all I could do is wonder and laugh about it.
My husband, now, will act out an entire night of love making, in his sleep.  In the morning, he doesn't always remember, but, I'll tell you he wakes up in a good mood, which makes the morning that much better.  (However, he has never said another woman's name in his sleep yet.)  He better not either, I would probably wake him with a not so nice questioning......"WHO THE HELL IS........"     Well, good luck, let me know what happens.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How is your mum? With your husband, are there other symptoms present? A person who experiences post-traumatic stress disorder may have recurring dreams the same is true with other significant happenings in life,. If this persists, you may need to bring him to a sleep specialist for proper evaluation. With regards to the natural treatment, there are not enough studies done that support the effect of anemia.  Take care and do keep us posted.
thanks4ur comment,no my elderlymum has nothing2do with our relationship.But i  simply meant by that,if i dnt get a goodnights sleep,it is hard4me2look after her the next day.Exspecially when u dnt get much sleep the night b4 n its been going on4a few or more nights.I have spoke2 some other women about this n the 1s i have spoken2 said2me they would not like that,let alone be putting up  with it.He mentions names, not sure kay or fay,squirms  on the bed,then trys2latch on 2me.1st it starts with footsie, then he says or this weird things,hes tongue goes around hes mouth,while he is playing with hes nipples n says thats it baby.Turns over goes back2sleep4a while b4 he starts again.I start gettin angry n tell him2keep away. U see he has already this erectile prob:he is trying2get fixed,but he has no prob once assleep.He makes the bed so hot,its hard2sleep with hes chilis n jalapenos,i tell he does not need2eat them.Cos hes2hot without em.
thankyou,i will take your qualified advice on board.
Okay, I can understand how your mum ties into this now, and it is very understandable.  Thanks for explaining.  Well, seeming he has the erectile problem, I guess that would make it more difficult to put up with his sleep behaviors.  I know when my Husband is acting out his love making in his sleep, I just hope he is dreaming of me.  I know it would be hurtful if I found out he had been dreaming of another woman and acting out such sweet love, even though it is in his sleep.  Rowena Santos, MD suggested that you should have him evaluated by a sleep specialist and I agree.  Keep us posted, and remember, he's not doing it on purpose so try not to get upset.  (Easier said than done, right?!)
Thanks again4ur advice,got on2hypnosist,but rather expensive cos he will need several sessions.But we will try n see if it can be done through the hospital system. Im not really sure hw that will wrk,we will see.But our love is profound,so we just have2be patient n believe!