Numbness
When I try to sleep my arms start to go numb after about half an hour regardless of whick position I try. This is more severe in my right side and sometimes occurs in my legs. This has been happening for a few months now but recently has gotten worse.
Hi, it seems you are having pressure effects on nerves or blood vessels may be dure to faulty posture you take, try changing your way of sleeping position it may help you otherwise you can consult a neurophysician who can examine you.
Numbness in the arm can be due to neuropathy or impingement of a blood vessel. Try a different sleep position and avoid taking tea for sometime and see if that helps, if it persists please get yourself evaluated by a physician.Also elevating your arms at night and deep hug exercise helps in maintaining blood circulation in the arms.