Pain
My arms and legs are constantly aching with a tingling feeling as well and have been for the six months. There are times when I also get a numbing, cold feeling running up  my right arm and leg. This is really stressing me out.
I initially thought this has been brought about due to a pinched nerve that I have not been able to completely "cure" for the past two years. I also have not been sleeping well...If I sleep on my right side, both my arm and leg get numb. I am constantly tossing and turning.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The most probable cause for tingling arms and legs is neuropathy, a disorder of the nerves. Most common cause is diabetes. This happens with metabolic disorders, vitamin deficiencies, infections and traumatic injuries. The tingling and palpitations need proper evaluation by your GP, please consult him for a neurological assessment.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.