SNORING
My wife complains,i have been disturbing her with snoring for some time now.What is the cause of that and what i do to end it.
Sorry to say that is a complex question, sound simple but it isn't.

I my case I  think it is sometimes due to nasal congestion.  I'm sure you know if you have that problem.  The short term, a few nights only, relief from Afrin or similar nose sprays could be a good test if you have congestion.

You post if very brief.  Is the snoring a new issue, or has it been going on for a long time, and now your wife has said something.  

There can be structural problems that cause it, but I think those don't just "pop up", they are with us from birth or from some accident or illness - just a guess here.

More information would help get useful input, if you decide to provide more "case history" it may be best to start a new thread.
Well,i was there with my wife for about 30years now.Comment from her as regards the snoring started just about 6 months now.
It seems reasonable to assume the snoring started about 6 months ago.  Try to think if anything about you or your environment changed abut that time.  IF you can think of something there may be a connection, see if you can test it.

My wife says I snore when I sleep on my back, usually sleep on my side.  Your wife should be able to tell you what you sleeping position is when snoring, as a first test try to change the way you sleep.

Then there may be some physical change you body has undergone over the years - particularly in the sinus nasal area that causes the snoring.  If you can't find a home made fix, it may be best to discuss with you doctor who can look in you nasal passage and run some tests to see if there is a treatable cause.