Serious Night Terror Issues
Almost every night, I wake up and have "night terrors." However, these seem more extreme than what I've read about. When they happen, I'll "wake up," and I will be concious. However, I won't be able to really think correctly. I wake up in my bedroom, but it's as if I hallucinate. I literally see things that don't exist, and they are always something totally unrealistic and horrifying. I get up out of bed, and often run out of my room or something. Even after I run out, I'm still scared. I know its not real but I can't convince my brain it isn't. It is usually atleast thirty minutes before I can convince myself to get back in bed, and even then I'm still scared. ALso, sometimes I'll wake up and see things, even with someone real in the room, and I'll say things that don't make sense. Like, they're in English and everything, but they come out of nowhere. I'm concious during this also.

I'm 16, and I've never been in any traumatizing accidents or anything. I've been depressed for a good while, but I doubt that is related. I can't control any of this, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any medication that could help?
Hi, there are many reasons at your age to have these night terrors like some terror event which you mingh have noticed and keep recollecting, a very hard and havoc day at college/work, going to bed late night, excessive caffine or staying away for parents and so on. stress either physical or mental does trigger them. Do morning evening walk, stretches, have nutritious diet with lot of water or other liquids, have hot shower and listen to soft music before going to bed, these can be soothing to mind and body so it may be of some help. Mild dose of alprax also can be tried. Keep updating of any visit to neurophysician or sleep specialist. Take care.