Sleep Disorders Community
Several sleeping problems caused during my night sleep, and can not kee...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Several sleeping problems caused during my night sleep, and can not keep awake during the day

Hi, I'm nineteen and I have problems sleeping, I have about 7-8 hours of sleep every day, but between the sleep, I tend to have these dreams where I either end up dead or I get ran over, I can pull myself out sometimes. I sometimes wake up every two hours, for say ten minuets, then fall back to sleep, and the dream sometimes continues.....sometimes I can never fall back to sleep so I am sitting in my room wondering if I will ever fall back to sleep for that night.

During my day time I tend to fall asleep at TAFE, its like, I never had sleep, I tend to fall asleep without knowing that I have fallen asleep at the computer, I feel tired every morning, and still feel tired during the night time, there's never a time where I feel happy because I am always tired, and I really don't know why I am always tired, IF i am lucky, I would go to bed at 10:00 pm but I would never really fall to sleep unless I don't notice, it takes me ages just to fall to sleep, and when I can fall to sleep, it feels like a minuet has past, I wake up during the night, quickly jumping up in my bed, not wanting to fall to sleep. I am sometimes frightened to sleep because dreams I have I'll explain one of my dreams

(and yeah my dreams are stupid, but i take them seriously)
It was 2 nights ago....I don't remember much, but I can try and explain. I was in a dream, where my body was like a bomb...I remember collapsing onto the ground, when my time was up, I woke up freaking out, not knowing what to do.....

Last week, I had another dream about being ran over by a car and end up in hospital, not remembering who I was etc....Do I need help? I'm really exhausted all the time....tired....I just can never really keep my eyes open unless I am doing something (even right now at 7:04pm i am tired)

Can anyone give me tips or help me, or know what is the cause of this?

Shortie1990