Sleep Paralysis or Seizure?
Ever since I was a child, I have been experiencing something very strange. At bed time, or when laying down to rest, I will experience an odd sensation. Something like a very heavy, pulling, sedative like weight. I begin feeling intense tingling and soon become paralyzed. I am then stricken with intense fear so strong, I feel as if I am being hurled into the bowels of Hell and that I must make it stop. If it continues and I cannot force myself out of it by forcefully moving, I then experience intense buzzing, voices, and high-pitched white noise. By this point, I am still very conscious and have normal thought patterns. I usually begin to hallucinate, both visual and audio. Usually very Hellish, horrifying things, and distortion of objects. It soons fades after seconds to minutes. This can continue on multiple times after ceasing. Sometimes on and off for hours, while trying to sleep.
That sounds horrible.  Surely you have seen a doctor about it?  Maybe see a naturalist or at least an OD, who can put you on something that will cause your brain waves to dream less or something.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to an entity called hypnogogic hallucinations. This is the symptom of a sleep disorder called Narcolepsy. This sleep disorder is characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy where the person has episodes of loss of muscle function while awake, and automatic behavior. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may schedule you for a polysomnogram (sleep test) to rule out sleep disorders and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.