Sleep help
At night I go to sleep knowing that I am going to be woken up at 7:00 A.M. But  every mOrning I wake up at 5:00 worrying that someones going to come in and wake me up. (Additional info.): I have POTS sydrome, have bad anxiety, I have OCD, and it takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep. Please help and thanks
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There is a circadian rhythm for all living organisms. It is a 24 hour cycle rhythm and the biological clock within that individual adapts to this rhythm. If you observe this rhythm, the transition happens gradually, like the daylight subsides slowly into darkness and the sounds too gradually mellow down into the night. These changes condition us and promote sleep. So, nearing bedtime, do not engage in activities like exercise or dancing or other means that can keep you active. Adopt this rhythm.

You should stop becoming anxious and try to relax. Condition yourself that you can relax and that you can sleep well. Also, avoid daytime napping and exercise during daytime to promote good sleep.

Sometime early morning awakening could be a sign of depression, so if it persists consult your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.