Sleep: too much
I sleep way too much. I can sleep any time, any number of times, and for any number of hours in a day. I sleep deeply just after coming out of a deep sleep. I am always sleepy and like lazy. ALSO, for record, I never ever, ever get headache. If I remember I got one headache for short time in my entire life. I am forty. Are the two - too much sleep and no headache - related? I have had glucose tests at random and they all come normal (mostly under 95). I ONCE checked thyroid for hypo activity, and it comes normal too. My bp is generally 70 / 120 and feel fit otherwise
Hi, welcome to the forum. Hypersomnia can be caused by ild injury to the brain and disorders such as clinical depression, uremia and fibromyalgia. Hypersomnia can also be a symptom of other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder. It may also occur as an adverse effect of taking certain medications (i.e. some psychotropics for depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder), of withdrawal from some medications, or of drug or alcohol abuse. A genetic predisposition may also be a factor for excess sleep.

You need to undergo tests like Polysomnography, Multiple Sleep Latency Test and CSF levels of Orexin/Hypocretin which help to substantiate the diagnosis.
Having regular nap for about 20 min during day will help to prevent sleep attacks.

Drugs like Modafinil, Methylphenidate and Amphetamines against prescription can help to increase the alertness during the day and they are esp. useful in excessive daytime sleepiness or increased sleep attack. Behavioral strategies include sleep hygiene, education, relaxation training, stimulus control, and cognitive therapy.

I suggest her to go for the further tests. Take care and regards.